Monday, November 5, 2012

Living Like Eloise

Who else remembers Eloise? The little girl living the high life in a New York City hotel and all her adventures? Well, that's us right now, except we are in San Francisco. Derek started his clerkship here today and I have already walked my little legs to the dry cleaners, pharmacy, and even grabbed some hot chocolate. The weather is beautiful and it's even more of a treat that I am able to stay with Derek this month. We might not have a usual and traditional lifestyle right now, but we are over half way done with clerkships and by Christmas we will be back to our somewhat normal life. In the meantime, we will just be happy and grateful for this month together. 

3 comments:

  1. I love San Francisco- how fun for you guys! And I love Eloise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited! Also loved your last post about body image! You are so cute!

      Delete
  2. so glad you are here! fingers crossed you are coming to arthur's house with me.

    ReplyDelete