Monday, August 18, 2014

EVERY DAY, I LOVE YOU S'MORE

I probably mention this every holiday, but Derek is the hardest human to shop for in the history of shopping. It's a rare occasion when I can land the perfect gift for him, (like Imagine Dragons tickets last Christmas) so when our anniversary came around last week, I decided to gift his tummy with one of his favorite treats, s'more bars. We also have a tradition of making cards for each other, and I couldn't pass up the somewhat corny phrasing of my card. This year, Derek's card was a little bit racey (it's okay, we're married) and not totally blog worthy. Oh men. Insert eye roll here. They are all the same. On that note, enjoy these s'more bars. I guarantee you will love them s'more & s'more, every time you make them. 

2 comments:

  1. i brought them to work and everyone is obsessed / thinks i am awesome.

    thanks for sharing the recipe :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you love them! And, I think they already thought you were awesome. :)

      Delete